Sun Garden Burgers
- Dehyderater with square trays and teflex sheets
- 3 Tbs flax seeds ground
- 1 cup carrot pulp
- 6 tbs water
- 1/2 cup celery minced
- 2 tbs parsley minced
- 6 tbs onion minced
- 2 tbs bell pepper minced
- 1 cup sunflower seeds ground
- 1 tsp Celtic salt
- In a bowl mix carrot pulp, sunflower seeds, celery, onion, parsley, red pepper and salt.
- In a blender mix ground flax seeds and water together.
- Stir in flax mixture to vegetables.
- Rinse blender immediately.
- Add water if necessary so that the mixture can be formed into patties.
- Form into six – ½” thick patties.
- Dehydrate burgers for 4-5 hours.